We perform full tear-offs, and we can even reroof over existing shingles in some cases. With our installation services, we’ll take the time to fully inspect your entire system, down to the rafters and trusses inside of your home. We’ll ensure that your new roof will stand strong with a solid foundation below.
In the event that we discover substandard components below the surface as we inspect your existing structure, we’ll inform you of their condition, offering solutions to improve the support system for the roof that is to be installed.
- Roof Structure – including rafters and trusses, which support the sheathing
- Sheathing – boards and sheet material fastened to the roof rafters to provide the home with coverage
- Flashing – sheet metal which is installed into the joints and valleys of the roof to prevent water seepage
- Drainage – roofing system design, which can be altered in shape, slop, and layout to improve the system’s ability to defer water
- Roof Covering – the shingles and underlayment that protects the sheathing and your home from weather
Based on the characteristics of your home, we’ll design and implement the ideal roofing system for your needs and to suit your budget. We offer a variety of roofing styles and several asphalt shingle colors for you to choose from.